Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy Free Audio Book :)

My Best Gift to You This Year

By Craig Ballantyne

Dear Reader,


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


Thank you so much for your readership, questions, and support over another amazing year.


This year you helped ETR and Turbulence Training...

  • Buy over 10,215 toys at our annual Toys for Tots Charity Drive.
  • Get The Perfect Day Formula in the hands of over 11,327 successful folks just like you
  • Share my Perfect Day message on over 101 podcasts
  • Create our new PerfectLifeWorkshop.com program
  • Grow our new 1,200-member Habit Change Accountability Club on Facebook

And you encouraged me to do was go into the studio and record the Perfect Day Formula audiobook.


That's what I did that last week, and today I want to give you a FREE copy of it — no strings attached. (I've also recorded a very special holiday message for you, too.)


Get your free copy of the Perfect Day Formula audiobook & my holiday message


It wasn't easy... my Canadian accent tripped me up on a few words, but it's ten times better than the original audiobook version (that was recorded by a professional voice actor). You're going to love it.

            Cbinstudio

Let me know what you think of the NEW Perfect Day Formula audiobook.


By the way, EarlyToRise is taking a few days off for the holidays and returns Tuesday, December 27th.


Until then...


Get your free copy of the Perfect Day Formula audiobook & my holiday message


And have a very happy holiday season and a Merry Christmas.


Sincerely,


Craig Ballantyne & Bally The Dog

Hip shirt
 

No comments: