Saturday, December 17, 2016

Curse that Old Man Winter Workout

Old man winter wins again. It snowed a bunch last night and I was stuck on the farm with just my little rental car and 6 inches of heavy white stuff in the driveway. That meant another garage workout, and some snow shoveling, too.

 

The workout went like this:

 

1A) KB Swing

1B) Prisoner Squat Jump

 

2A) Double KB Front Squat

2B) Ab Wheel

 

3) Reverse Lunge

 

Somehow that did my legs in. I feel, mentally, like I should have been able to do more, but I pushed harder on the swings and jumps today.

 

Tomorrow I'll do an upper body session and then take Monday off. Tuesday I'll try and get out of here for a bench press workout, and then, hopefully, I get to deadlift as my "Christmas present" on Wednesday or Thursday.

 

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

 

Stop buying expensive stuff for people just to win their love and make up for the time you don't spend with them. Give them time from your life and words from your heart instead. Send a card to a friend or look someone in the eye and tell you how much they mean to you.

 

Love ya,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT

 

PS – Go make someone's day!

No comments: