Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Snow and Squats

Whew. My audio book is recorded. And I added a bonus chapter. Good times.

But it snowed overnight in Denver and I don't have boots, so I was stuck at home for a bodyweight circuit (with a bit of resistance band work).

1A) Pushups
1B) Prisoner Squats
1C) Band Pulls
1D) Band Curls

Good session. Lots of reps.

Tomorrow I squat in the AM and then fly to Southern California for another coaching session with my www.PerfectLifeWorkshop.com clients.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
When you're ready to quit, just give me 1 second, 1 minute, 1 rep, 1 push, 1 page more. Dig deep. You got it in you.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Share your goals with the RIGHT people...

...the ones who will encourage you, motivate you, and connect you with others who will move you forward towards your goals and dreams. Make sure you are planning, preparing, and keeping your game tight. Use the Deadline of 2016 to take massive action on your goals. #PlayUpAnotherLevel


No comments: