Saturday, December 31, 2016

Habit Changing Deadlifts

Great workout today. It was fueled with slightly more caffeine than usual thanks to Diana Keuilian's dark chocolate almond bark. It's addictive!

Today's session:

1A) Deadlift - worked up to 340x2
1B) Box Jump

2A) Leg Curl
2B) OH Shrug
  • Drink 4 liters of water / tea each day
  • Hardcore NO swearing of any kind ... Now I just need a PUNISHMENT for every curse word... $100 to one of the "homeless" pothead panhandlers in downtown Denver for each swear? That would bother me enough...
  • No plastic water bottles as long as I'm in North America (I have 14 days in Central/South America that I won't worry about)

Alright, so after a tough first day, everything is on track.


Day 1 - 3.75 liters, 3 pees at night!
Day 2 - 3.75 liters, front loaded more, only 2 pees at night.
Day 3 - 4 liters every day since


I just have to hit these benchmarks along the way:


1) Two liters within first three hours (before dog walk)

2) Three liters within first 8 hours (before workout)

3) Four liters within first 10 hours of being awake (that way I can avoid getting up multiple times during the night... but there doesn't seem to be any way for me to drink 4 liters of fluids and not get up at least once)


Also, no swearing or plastic bottles.


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

"Avoid negative people at all costs; they tire you out and wear you down.” – Brian Tracy …Play UP & only spend time with the best in 2017!


Also, make sure to stop by my Facebook pages for my latest Habit Change and Success videos.


=> www.turbulencetrainingfanpage.com


And if you're ready to fix a bad habit and build up a good one, then join us over in the free 21-Day Habit Change & Accountability Club here:
=> https://www.facebook.com/groups/PerfectDayChallenge

Etr Vibes's photo.

Help us hit 2,000 members and get the positive social support and accountability you need to succeed!


Just ask to join the group and we'll approve you.


See you on the inside, my friend! -


Happy New Year,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: