Thursday, December 08, 2016

Split Squats and Videos and Travel

Hey Team TT, I'm posting some fun new Facebook videos on:

www.turbulencetrainingfanpage.com

and

www.craigballantynefanpage.com

Enjoy!

But before I filmed, I hit a workout in my apartment gym. I was running late because I wrote 1,600 words for a project. That helped me hit my writing goal, but won't help me squat more.

Still, I did a decent leg workout with everything available.

1) DB Split Squat - 1 set

2) DB Walking Lunge - 1 set

3) DB Reverse Lunge - 1 set

4A) Stability Ball Leg Curl
4B) Box Jumps

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
“By the time you are an adult you should understand your core, motivating desires and core moral values. It is impossible to live a fully conscious and rewarding life unless you know what they are and act in accordance with them. Tapping into your core desires releases a great deal of energy. Acting in accordance with your core values allows you to have an untroubled spirit.” – Mark Ford

Alright, gotta get to the aiport.

Talk soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS -

4 tips for cutting back on Holiday sugar:

1) Choose fruit in place of sweets.

2) Keep the sweets out of the house.

3) Put in routines to replace sweets binging (i.e. go for a walk instead, chew sugar-free gum etc.).

4) Change your mindset so that you are now "not the kind the person that binges on sweets".

You can do it! - Craig Ballantyne

Image may contain: 1 person


No comments: