Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A Cold Hard Lower Body Workout

Uh-oh. I'm feeling a bit of a cold coming on. However, I won't capitulate yet. I believe I can fight it off.

But that didn't stop me from having a good workout today, although I did cut back on the conditioning and on pushing the envelope more than once.

1A) KB Swing
1B) Prisoner Squat Jump

2) Double KB Front Squat - Personal best of 53's x 16 reps

3A) Stability Ball Leg Curl
3B) Ab Wheel Rollout
3C) DB Split Squat

Good times. Challenging, too.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

Become the person you need to become to achieve the goals you want to achieve. Get out of your comfort zone. Resist complacency. Never stop learning. Improve everyday. Demand more from yourself. Play Up a Level. Never settle. If you want advanced results, you must take advanced measures, because you cannot succeed with an average approach.

Go beyond,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - This is getting a lot of love on FB...

Sunday was not a Perfect Day?
- Because my flight landed an hour late due to a snowstorm
- I had a treacherous 3-hour drive home in the snow and slush from the airport at 30 miles an hour (usually takes 90 minutes)
- Didn't get home till midnight (4 hours past my bedtime!)
- And I got stuck in the driveway when I got home. Ha!

Or was it a Perfect Day because...
- My 4 hour flight was awesome... got to read the paper, catch up on some magazine and newsletter reading... and met some interesting fellow travelers... and had a nice little snack while I watched the airplane map (my favorite thing to watch while flying)
- I was the 2nd person on the plane. (YES, I'm THAT guy!)
- Snuck in a nap
- Had a SAFE drive home and was so happy when I entered the city limits of my little town because I knew the worst was over.
- I came home to this (pic below)
- And my friend Bedros Keuilian and his team at Fit Body Bootcamp bought over $20,000 worth of toys for the Toys for Tots drive


Answer ...

It WAS a Perfect Day.

Change your perspective... own your days... WIN your life!

Right?

Image may contain: sky, house, outdoor and nature
No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: 27 people , people smiling , outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person , people smiling , beard, hat, closeup and indoor




No comments: