But that didn't stop me from having a good workout today, although I did cut back on the conditioning and on pushing the envelope more than once.
1A) KB Swing
1B) Prisoner Squat Jump
2) Double KB Front Squat - Personal best of 53's x 16 reps
3A) Stability Ball Leg Curl
3B) Ab Wheel Rollout
3C) DB Split Squat
Good times. Challenging, too.
Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
PS - This is getting a lot of love on FB...
Sunday was not a Perfect Day?
- Because my flight landed an hour late due to a snowstorm
- I had a treacherous 3-hour drive home in the snow and slush from the airport at 30 miles an hour (usually takes 90 minutes)
- Didn't get home till midnight (4 hours past my bedtime!)
- And I got stuck in the driveway when I got home. Ha!
Or was it a Perfect Day because...
- My 4 hour flight was awesome... got to read the paper, catch up on some magazine and newsletter reading... and met some interesting fellow travelers... and had a nice little snack while I watched the airplane map (my favorite thing to watch while flying)
- I was the 2nd person on the plane. (YES, I'm THAT guy!)
- Snuck in a nap
- Had a SAFE drive home and was so happy when I entered the city limits of my little town because I knew the worst was over.
- I came home to this (pic below)
- And my friend Bedros Keuilian and his team at Fit Body Bootcamp bought over $20,000 worth of toys for the Toys for Tots drive
It WAS a Perfect Day.
Change your perspective... own your days... WIN your life!