Saturday, October 13, 2012

Research Conference and New TT Trainer

Off to Regina, Saskatchewan today to speak at the Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology meeting.

This special session was organized by Dr. John Berardi...and Alwyn Cosgrove will be there too.

Here's a little profile John's site did about me years ago...my eating is too different from that today
- http://www.precisionnutrition.com/ep-craig-ballantyne

Congratulations to Jenna McKenzie, the newest Certified Turbulence Trainer. Welcome to the 1 Million Transformation Mission, Jenna. Really enjoyed your Cert essay submission.

Today's kickbutt mindset tips:
"Accepting responsibility for your life means understanding that YOU are responsible for creating the life you want to live. If you don't do it, who else will? This is a tremendously empowering realization, or at least it was for me. When I realized I was responsible for myself, I stopped making excuses and I stopped waiting for others to help me. Instead, I started changing my life. I'll say it again: YOU can decide what you want your life to be about." – Ryan Murdock

Help others.

"You cannot brighten another's path without lighting your own." – Frank McKinney

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: