Sunday, October 10, 2010

Avoid the NIOP

I've been spending 2-3 hours outside every day this weekend walking around listening to CD's (yes, I bought a portable CD player last week just to listen to all the CD's I have stockpiled in my house!)

And I listened to a set from speaker, Nido Qubein, who brings us today's kickbutt mindset tip. It will help you avoid NIOP (Negative Influence of Other People)

Nido says,

"Make a list of the 10 people you spend the most time with and your top 5 goals and top 5 values. Compare the lists. Are the people you
spend the most time with congruent with your values and goals? If not, you might be held back by association."

So find a way to spend more time with positive people.


Resource of the Day

Perfect weekend reading - part 3 of my interview with John Berardi

=> Dr. Berardi Nutrition Tips

And next...

The Facebook questions of the day:

Q1: Do you have a bodyweight workout that I can do at home that uses no equipment?

Answer:


You bet! This program was created specifically for that

=> TT Bodyweight Cardio 3

Let me know what you think! 

Q2: What protein powder do you recommend?

Answer:

You can use Sun Warrior (vegan) or Prograde (whey)

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Turbulence Training  


No comments: