Wednesday, October 06, 2010

600 Calorie Workout

Have you tried the free workout that Joel and Arnel are giving away here:

=>
Get your free 600 calorie burning workout <== TT-approved

Not only will you get Joel's report on the 4 keys to fat loss, but you'll also...

...discover how to burn 600 calories in the comfort of your own home.

Does that sound fair to you?

Exactly.

Plus, you'll also learn about their "Heart Rate Accelerator" method. (They might have stolen that idea from my Top 10 tips I sent you on Sunday. Just kidding...they put their own cool, little twist on it.)

You'll also get a new exercise, "The Superman Pushup", on page 27.

And in my opinion, Triset #1 from that workout is a classic. You'll find those 3 exercises on page 13, followed by the intense fat burning Triset #4 on page 14.

Try this workout here:

=> Burn 600 calories in your workout today <== Home gym approved

If that workout is even half as good as the TT Bodyweight Cardio 1000 workout that I did today, you are going to be very, very impressed.

I can't wait to share the new BW Cardio 1000 with you...sweat was pouring off my forehead after only 2 rounds of it today, and I still had 3 more rounds to go. I finished up with a drenched shirt and an amazing post-workout feeling.

5 rounds of 200 reps...amazing...and I'm already feeling the next day soreness creeping into my abs and thighs...even though its only been 9 hours since my workout.

Watch for this workout on October 19th (along with the TT Abs 1000).

Get ready to rev your calorie burning engine,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Creator, TT Bodyweight Cardio 1000

BTW - I watched a bunch of the 1000 Calorie Workout videos...

...while I was hanging out in Mexico with Joel and Arnel last month.

And they are pretty darn cool. You're going to love them.

Until then, get started with the 600 Calorie Workout here:

=> Make 600 calories vanish with these exercises <== Fun & Fast

And watch for the 1000 workouts coming soon!

No comments: