Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Deadlift Workout & Another Politically Incorrect Intervie


Lil' Bally the Dog is off to Dog Camp for a few days and I'm heading to Miami for a little vacation but I'll be filming some workout videos for you.


By the way, Bally the Dog set a new record last week with two trips to the vet in one day. On Friday morning he went in to get some more meds for an ear infection, and then I had to take him back on Friday night because he cut his paw at Dog Camp...he ended up with 5 staples to close the cut and a shaved foot. He's an expensive lil' goofball.


Anyways, he'll be partying with his friend, Bob the Dog this weekend.


My last workout before my trip went like this...


Extensive hip mobility warm-up


1) Deadlift

2A) Military Press - 3x10
2B) Pullups - 3x10

3A) BB Overhead Lunge - 2x10
3B) DB Reverse Lunge - 2x8
3C) DB Chest Press - 2x12


That's it.


Also, a friend of mine, Taylor Ryan, interviewed me the other week and she posted the link to it here:

=> Fat Loss Interview


NOTE: It's another one of my politically incorrect fat loss interviews...I'm sure I offended someone so I apologize in advance...but you'll also get the straight goods on how to transform your body,


Craig

PS - Another great beginner success story...


...and 6 rules for beginner fat loss here:

=> Fat Loss Success Story


1 comment:

Lincoln Bryden said...

Hey Craig

Great simple workout again. The links to the interviews don't seem to appear.

Looking forward to speaking to you on Monday

Lincoln