Saturday, August 08, 2009

Workout of the Week

I'm off to Europe this week - Paris, Amsterdam, & Brussels - and I'll be doing a lot of bodyweight training...
 
...so I figured I'd share one of my favorite 30-minute bootcamp workouts with you
 
 
Or
 
 
You'll discover...
 
- Details on the 6th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest
- How to get enough calcium and iron with two simple foods on a veggie diet
- My European Holiday workout video plans
- A fun 30-minute bodyweight workout with a tough ab exercise circuit
- The TT August Bodyweight Push-up & Chin-up Challenge
- A 3-minute arms workout
- The most important foods to buy organic
 
Hope to see you in the 6th TT Transformation Contest,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training
 
 PS - If you liked that bootcamp workout...
 
...I have 20 more for you here:
 
 

No comments: