Tuesday, August 04, 2009

TT Success Story of the Month - Wicked 6-Pack Abs


Each month we dip into the Turbulence Training mailbag and choose one lucky person to represent the Turbulence Training Success Story...and for July, we have long-time user, first-time emailer, Michael Corona.


ongratulations Michael, you have won a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership. See you on the forums.


***************************


Craig, you probably don't remember me, but you got me hooked on fitness about 2 years ago. Around Janurary 2008 I told you I would send you a pick of my 6 pack in September of 2008. Well, I didn't have one then, but check out the pic today!

Total 6 pack...some fat/skin on my lower abdomen, my light years ahead of where I was.

Little recap:

Then...2007
260 lbs., lazy, overweight, diebetic risk

Now...2009
Ran 1 marathon, 1 half marathon, several 5ks, 2 sprint triathlons, and I qualified for the USAT Age Group National Triathlon in Tuscaloosa, AL, August 22, by winning my age group in my first triathlon ever.

You got me started on my fitness lifestyle. Thank you.

I should add, I haven't done a sit up or crunch in over 3 months...diet and keeping busy are really the key as you have said over and over...

I also attached my before/after I sent to you a while back, probably 9-12 months ago.

Thanks again and I just wanted to share."
Mike Corona
Syracuse, NY


*************************
Thanks Michael. Congratulations!

And for everyone else reading, please send in your success stories!

Stay strong,


Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS


PS - Have you checked out the Transformation Contest winners, too?


Even more amazing success stories...


www.TransformationContest.com

5 comments:

Casey said...

Great job Michael!

I get so stoked about hearing people lose weight and carve out the bodies they've always wanted!

Kris M said...

THAT is great motivation for all people at all fitness levels. Keep it up, Michael Corona, inspirational stuff!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the inspiring & enlightening post Mike! Like most people, I actually thought shredded abs came as a result of simply doing sit-ups and crunches.

Unknown said...

@ Denez: You're right about most people having the wrong notion about getting six packs fast. It's less about sit-ups and crunches and more about staying lean through regular physical activity and a healthy lifestyle as Mike has discovered for himself.

Unknown said...

Right Seifer! Doing the right exercises optimized for calorie-burn can shorten the time it takes to get six pack abs. Check-out http://DoubleEdgedFatLoss.com- they're giving away a bunch of free workouts and an hour-long fat loss webinar for free! =D I can’t believe how much they’re giving away for free!