Saturday, August 29, 2009

Body Transformation Before Photos Tips

Let's get ready for another amazing body transformation contest with Turbulence Training...we're almost ready to go. In fact, contest #6 t starts Monday, August 31st!

I've got all the details - including a new bonus - in this week's call, plus some special kettlebell exercises for you.
 
 
or 
 
 
You'll discover...

-  The one thing you MUST do to succeed in the contest
- A powerful 5-exercise kettlebell exercise
- My latest unique vegan breakfast (includes oat groats, some fruits, and more)
- My handstand pushup training secrets and video (filmed in Paris)
-  The Truth About Interval Training (filmed in Brussels, Belgium)
- The 5 things you need for your "before photos" for the contest
- Two things that should be in your diet everyday
 
Whew! Lots of stuff, including some great giveaways this week.
 
Let me know what you think on the blog,
 
Craig
 
PS - Did you hear this?
 
You'll get a 6-Month TT Membership just for finishing the 6th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest.
 
 
That's right...

It's pretty simple...and there are no strings attached...all you need to
do is use the Turbulence Training workouts for 12 weeks, submit your
before and after photos and 300-word essay, and you'll get 6 Months
in the TT Membership area. That's all you have to do.

That's a $120 gift to you just for following through and finishing up the contest.
 
Get started Monday!

2 comments:

Dan Round said...

hey Craig, longtime fan, first time of writing to ya! I LOVED your routine last month, and the body weight stuff you were doing really inspired me...I've honestly never seen anything so impressive as those upside-down pushups on your hands. So that stuff MUST be working! You've got me into using some of your ideas. I see you're still doing push-ups...I really hope we'll still see some of your amazing bodyweight ideas! Please make it so. I guess you just missed the metal, am I right? Stay well...

Dan

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Hey Dan! Still doing some bodyweight stuff...but yes, missed the barbell. More good workouts to come, trust me.

craig