Thursday, August 06, 2009

Trip to the Doctor...

Followed my own advice today and went to Doctor for blood tests (everyone should do this when you hid mid-30's).

I will let you know test results when I get them. Here are my blood test results from about 4 years ago...

=> Cholesterol, Triglycerides, and Testosterone

Interestingly, Doc said a lot of people - even meat eaters - have low B12 levels due to poor absorption - so make sure your blood tests include that.

Also, my BP was 100/60, which he said was great.

No real workout today...might do some handstand pushups later on.

craig

PS - Don't miss a free program from the "most hated man in fitness"...

...(at least that is what some folks are calling me after they try this workout)

Get it here before midnight tonight:

=> http://www.FreeFitnessGiveaways.com

3 comments:

Mark said...

Did you get your fasting insulin tested? How about vitamin d levels (25 hydroxy I believe).

I'd be curious what the fasting insulin is...

Casey said...

Good to know I'm not the only person doing this...

You're in your 30's? Dude... getting old. :)

Verônica Camerini said...

olá, visitei seu blog. Gostei muito!
Grande abraço!
http://academiacameriniag.;blogspot.com/