Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Interview with Jason Ferruggia

New article on Jay Ferruggia's "Renegade Cardio" program here:

=> Click here for the hard-core interview

You'll discover

   * Jay's intense workouts
   * The truth about his Renegade Cardio program
   * His interval training tips for using the bike
   * Jay's arm specialization workouts
   * The biggest mistake folks make during interval training
   * And the best training schedule for folks in their 40's.

Check that interview out here:

=> Click here for the interview

Train like a renegade,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Of course, since we can't train at Jay's...

...the next best thing to do is get his new programs. And you can get them here:

=> Click here for Jay's workouts

Let me know what you think about his Renegade Cardio program

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't wait to try that spine extension thing mentioned in the article!

That's so funny. I have a screwed up spine and discovered by myself, by accident, that laying on my front on a hard surface during cool-down often snaps and cracks my spine back into place, especially after squats. It works best if my forehead touches the floor and if my legs are stretched as long as possible. The snap always occurs at the end of a big exhale. If I can't get the snap to occur I know I'll need a chiropractor within 2 weeks.

I think I end up unaligned because I can't lift perfectly, 100% even on both sides of my body; one side always tries a bit harder. But that's just a guess.

In fact, some days I'm not sure whether I workout for muscle/fitness or so I can re-align my spine without having to see the chiropractor!

It's reassuring to see others have discovered the same thing.