Tuesday, August 04, 2009

2 Foods You Must Eat

In the latest Men's Health magazine (August, 2009) cardiovascular health
medical expert, Dr. Shah, recommended that you must eat these 2 foods daily.

1. Inflammation-fighting cruciferous vegetables (half cup) such as broccoli
or cauliflower

2. Blood pressure lowering berries (half cup)

Personally, I like to eat raw broccoli with hummus and I put blueberries
into all my breakfasts (whether with oatmeal, oat groats, or nuts).

Here's my produce list that I stock up on twice per week…

* 2 pints blueberries
* 6 bananas
* 6 red delicious apples
* 6 pears
* 2 grapefruit
* 1 watermelon
* 2 bunches broccoli
* 2 red peppers
* 1 orange pepper
* 1 yellow pepper
* 1 green pepper
* 2 avocados
* mushrooms
* bag of baby spinach

That will easily help you meet Dr. Shah's recommendation for the two foods
you MUST eat everyday!

No comments: