You want the secret to fat loss?
Well, you're not going to like it.
It has nothing to do with Green Tea, acai berry gummy berry juice, or the Master Cleanse.
Instead, the secret to fat loss is a state of mind. Once you're in it, you can't fail.
So here it is...
"Once you accept how HARD it is to lose fat, then it becomes easy."
Do you understand what I mean?
It's like saving money.
Once you understand and accept how much discipline is required to save money then it's easy and becomes 2nd nature to do so. You understand the difficulty but just do it automatically.
It's the same with fat loss.
Once you understand that you must...
- Plan, shop, and prepare your meals in advance...
- Do three high-intensity workouts per week...
- Keep yourself active on off days and keep your butt off the couch for at least 30 minutes...
- Develop rituals that help you avoid night-time eating...
- Take time to set goals and to plan solutions for every obstacle that gets in your way each week...
Only then will fat loss become 2nd nature to you, so much so that you couldn't get fat if you tried!
Seriously, once you "get it", you literally couldn't get fat if you tried, because your mind is on autopilot to stop you from binge eating or from skipping workouts.
So work on that...apply that secret mindset and you'll succeed.
You'll lose as much body fat as you want.
Heck, you can apply this to any aspect of your life and you'll experience success beyond your wildest dreams.
If only you accept the reality of the situation.
The secret doesn't come in a pill, potion, or powder,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS