Monday, November 24, 2008

Resistance Band Fat Burning Workouts

Not a day goes by that I don't get an email asking...
 
"When I exercise at home (or in a hotel room) I don't have dumbells or a bar, so what can I do to replace dumbell and bodyweight rows?"
 
Unfortunately, that question stumps me every time.
 
There's no bodyweight-only exercise you can do that is an equal substitute for dumbell, bodyweight, or seated row. You really are out of luck, unless...
 
...you have resistance bands. Cheap, little rubber tubing can save the day.
 
Now to be honest, you'll never see a Turbulence Training Resistance Band workout from me. Never. Ever.
 
But I know a lot of folks want these types of workouts, so I searched far and wide across the Internet to find you one that works, and is easy to do.
 
Unfortunately, I looked for over 15 months and didn't find anything I felt comfortable recommending. Then one day, I received an email from a trainer in Vancouver. And I thought, hmmmm, that name looks familiar. Do I know this guy?
 
It turns out one of my old high school friends, Mike Roulston, had been running Vancouver's most popular fitness bootcamp using resistance bands.
 
(It's so popular, that other bootcamps refuse to use the same park as him because all their clients end up defecting to Mike's camp!)
 
I loved hearing about his workouts, and so after months of me bugging him, he finally put together his resistance band fat loss workouts onto DVD for you to use in the comfort of your own home.
 
The workouts are fast, fun and effective. All you need is a little resistance band, but most of you have that anyways (or you could get it as a stocking stuffer for Christmas!).
 
Check out some of the sample exercises you can do for your back on Mike's site:
 
Workouts you can do anywhere,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
 
PS - Mike has put all his exercises on DVD...
 
...to show you how easy it is do to his exercises at home. Give yourself a little treat for Christmas and grab these new workouts so you'll be able to burn fat at home in the New Year without going to an overpriced, overpacked commercial gym.
 
"I'm new to resistance band workout programs but I can honestly say that these are the best workouts I have ever done. I've joined countless gyms and classes, but the resistance bad workouts are fun, motivating, and get results."
Charlotte Heffer, Vancouver, BC

Beat the fitness New Year's rush by burning fat at home. Find out more about these exercises here:
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want the iPhone 16g but I'm not sure how much it costs. My contract ends in a few weeks and I want to see how much it costs with the eligibility. Please let me know if you know the cost for sure! Thanx :)
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://www.thedebtfreechristian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=85625&p=224229#p224229]unlock iphone[/url]

shy guys said...

Hello friend amazing and very interesting blog about Resistance Band Fat Burning Workouts I really enjoyed reading this blog and I would like to have any update about it, thanks for sharing!!

Eliza Lewis said...

Fantastic Post!Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way.Keep updating fitness training rubber bands