Sunday, November 30, 2008

7-Day Weight Loss Teleseminar

I recorded a phone call for you called, "Volume 1, Issue 1 of the TT 7-Day Weight Loss Guides", but everything went wrong.

BUT...

...the call got cut off 5 minutes too early, the replay page wasn't working all weekend, and I sound like a total goof, but we finally have the phone call up for you to listen to here:

=> Click here to listen to the Free Call

I promise next week's will be better...still, there's lot of good stuff in it, and its perfect to listen to on the way to work in the car or on your Ipod while you workout.

Here are fat burning secrets I cover on the call.

Monday
You need to focus on starting NEW, healthy, fat burning habits today. Don't wait till January 1st when Monday, December 1st is an even better time to start!

Two habits I recommend are getting up earlier to exercise, and being sure to record all of your workouts and nutrition.

I promise those two habits will help you lose weight.

Tuesday
New research shows that a 15-minute brisk walk can help you overcome chocolate cravings! Use that tip OFTEN this December.

Wednesday
My three favorite medicine ball exercises for office workers are:

Woodchops
"Golf Chop Squats"
Lunge Chops

Listen to the call for more direction, or download the Medicine Ball workout and watch the videos in the member's site.

Thursday
Take Bally The Dog's "Fruit and Vegetable Challenge" to make sure you are eating more fruits and vegetables than him. If you aren't eating at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables, start to add one new fruit and vegetable to your day - immediately!

Friday
If you want to gain muscle, research shows that doing 40 reps per bodypart in a workout is necessary. So 5 sets of 8 or 4 sets of 10. I also share one of my new workouts on the call.

Saturday
Research shows women eat the most fat, calories, and cholesterol at family meals. That means we need new recipe ideas! Share your cookbook ideas please!

Sunday
Today's the day when you should be planning, shopping and preparing your food for the week.

Here's "what's in my fridge". You can see the photos here:

=> Click here to see into my fridge

I'll send you another free 7-Day Weight Loss call next Sunday,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Want to lose 17 pounds in 4 weeks with Turbulence Training?

"In 4 weeks I have lost 17 pounds and reduced my waist measurement 4 ? inches, increased my energy levels throughout the day, got back into clothes I haven't worn in months, and reduced my cholesterol to normal levels again. The most satisfying result is the comments I'm receiving from friends and family members on my transformation."
Hal Empsom

"In the result of the last 12 weeks on Turbulence Training I have:
- Lost 21.8 lbs, not by starving but eating an average 1600+
calories per day
- Lost 4.25" from my waist, 3.5" from my hips and 2" from my thighs
- Dropped 7.7% bodyfat down to 16.9%
- Revealed abs, never seen before. Thanks!"
Serena Tremlett

Click here to get started with Turbulence Training:

=> Click here to get started with Turbulence Training

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard about turbulence training before, and it sounds really interesting. So far my fitness routine has just been spinning and weight lifting, but I'll have to learn more about this. Thanks for the info!