Tuesday, November 25, 2008

3 Resistance Band Exercises

A lot of readers were excited about the resistance band workouts because of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, and they wanted some fast fat burning exercises to do at home.
 
So Mike Roulston, author of The Resistance Band Workouts gave us his top 3 resistance band exercises for a circuit:
 
1) Squat + Reverse Fly
2) Forward Lunge + Chest Press
3) Y Deltoid Raise
 
Mike says, I like combining the reverse fly with a squat, and that way we are getting a great upper-back/rear-delt workout, while also working their lower-body.
 
Same idea with the forward lunge + chest press. We do tons of pushup variations in my boot camp, and I do really love pushups for chest, but I also like doing the dynamic forward lunge + chest press combo.
 
The last exercise on my is is the Y Delt Raise. I like that exercise because it's great for the health and stability of the
shoulder. At my boot camp program I call it a "super posture exercise" because it not only workouts your upper-back and rear
shoulders, but also your rotator cuff. 
 
Exercises you can do anywhere,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
 
PS - Today's the last day to save 40% on the Resistance Band Workout Program...
 
Mike is having a big 40% sale this week during the launch of his new Resistance Band Workout program...but it ends in 24 hours...
 

No comments: