Friday, August 24, 2007

Men's Health Videos

Today we finished filming some videos for the Men's Health magazine website, and now I'm sitting in the Detroit Airport watching a severe thunderstorm while I wait for my flight back to Toronto. The airport is one of the nicest I've been in, and I have a great seat in front of a huge section of windows where I'm watching the rain pouring down and the lightening, while listening to the thunder. Its pretty cool, but can't be good for my flight time...

At Men's Health, we filmed a bunch of workouts that you'll see featured in the October issue of the magazine. One of them is mine, and features 8 exercises you might not have done before...unless you are a member of my fat loss website

We also filmed some circuits from Jason Statham's workout (he's an actor), and it will give you some great ideas on how to get superlean. It also gave me some ideas for new fat burning programs.

And finally, we filmed some instructional videos for the Men's Health fitness test I created, that you can learn more about at www.menshealth.com/challenge

Good times were had by all,

CB
workouts

No comments: