Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kettlebells, Dumbells, & Men's Health Magazine

I'm heading down to Men's Health magazine Headquarters later tonite to film some short workout videos for the Men's Health website.

In the meantime, I want to update you on 2 jam-packed audio interviews I added to my fat loss membership site

The first is with Brad Pilon, author of Eat-Stop-Eat. Brad and I discuss his crazy diet idea and he actually makes it sound sane. He even has a few TT members trying it out. So far, so good. Let him make the case in Brad's interview here

And the second interview is with Alwyn Cosgrove. The last 15 minutes are stellar as Alwyn runs through some of the top tips he's taken from others. Find out how Alwyn is doing and how you can lose fat. Listen to Cosgrove explain keys to fat loss success here.

We cover one particularly important point, and that's about surrounding yourself with lean people if you want to get lean. Plus he explains Berardi's concept of G-flux, and how that changed some of his programming.

Really good stuff, and there are a few points that could really make all the difference to your fat loss success,

CB

PS - Oh yeah, my workouts

Tuesday - kettlebell snatches, tested my left arm and got up to 29. So that's pretty good.

Wednesday - Day 2 of phase 2 of Maximum Mass. Phase 3 starts next Sunday or Monday.

No comments: