Thursday, September 04, 2014

Bodyweight and diet mistake

Oooops! You're going to like this. Last night I made a big diet blunder. After a huge dinner, I got tempted into chocolate covered almonds. I was so full and didn't need them, but ate them anyways. Maybe you can relate?

Anyways, I felt terrible this morning. On the bright side, I had lots of energy for my workout...even though I felt awfully full. We all make those mistakes from time to time...Here's how I look at it when you make a bad decision...

Every minute after the mistake is a chance to make right decisions, to get back on track, and to move further and further away from that mistake. Leave the little town of Regret behind and ride away from it on the right track to the bigger and brighter Success City ahead.

Don't worry about what you can't change (the past). Focus on doing the right thing right now. 99.9% of mistakes are minor damage that can be dealt with and fixed quickly. Stay positive, learn from those mistakes so you don't repeat them, and keep on pushing forward.

After all, what else can you do, right?

I'm feeling much better now...hope you are too!


Here's how the workout went down:

Squats - 300
Pushups - 100
Handstand - 10
Pullups - 30
Chinups - 44
Rows - 50

434 reps total.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go." - Richard Bach

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

--
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

No comments: