Tuesday, September 09, 2014

14-day plan to lose fat fast

What's the BEST way to lose weight? I get this question all the time on our TT Facebook page (where we are coming up quickly on 200,000 Likes!).
 
Too many people think they should do cardio. But that's WRONG. 
 
You should use diet and short, burst workouts, like the ones I give you, such as tomorrow's 7-Minute Lucky-7 Workout. I just did this 'themed' workout here in Las Vegas this morning, and you'll get the full details - stay tuned.
 
Now here's another common question:
 
Should you lose weight slowly or quickly -- what's more effective?

Most people teach people to lose 1-2 pounds per week, and stabilize their weight over time, leading to more permanent results.  This is what they are taught in school, and what makes logical sense to them.  Slow and steady wins the race, right?

WRONG.

Be careful with this advice -- over the last 8 years, training tens of thousands of clients both in person and online, and developing a world-class network of health professionals, Dr. Kareem's learned that 1-2 pounds/week can be effective... but there's a better and more promising way to lose weight.
 
When you have 'sprint' periods and 'rest' periods for weight loss, we can accelerate results.  In doing so, quick results produce higher levels of motivation in our clients, and our likelihood of producing long-term results go way UP.  Weight loss becomes sustainable when we don't have to diet or exercise intensely for months and months at a time.

Kareem, or "Dr. K." as all of us friends were calling him last weekend at the big fitness event in Texas, has figured out a way to speed up weight loss and fat burning in just 14 days. It's all laid out for you here in this article:

14 Days to Looking 10 POUNDS Lighter <--- Step-by-Step Plan

Get Lucky and lose fat faster,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - My 15-day road trip ends on...
 
...Sunday. But today is another big fitness conference here in Las Vegas. I'll be hanging out with my good friends, Bedros Keuilian, Jay Ferruggia, Mikey Whitfield, Kate Vidulich, Dani Woodrum, Jon & Andrea Benson, and 45 other trainers and nutritionists from around the world.
 
But even when I'm in Vegas, I stick to my super-healthy diet and exercise program...after all, I'm 40 years old and I spent way too many years going out to nightclubs in my 20's. I'm done with that. So these days I do what is right for my BIG goals and dreams. I know what's worth it, and what's not, and I live according to the Right Decisions for me and my family (including my TT Family - that includes you!)
 
I suggest you do the same. Consider this...
 
Imagine yourself a year from now. What chances will you regret not taking? What opportunities will you regret having turned down? Certain sacrifices are worth it. I wish upon you the wisdom to know which ones are right.
 
If you want to lose fat and improve your health, start with this:
 
 
Never give up on what is important to you.
 
Keep on pushing on!

No comments: