Monday, July 09, 2012

Meathead Monday and Planning for Norway

It was another #Meathead Monday. Kind of. No arm curls, but a great lifting workout.

My TT Training: Squat, Jumps, 1-leg squats (pistols), Glute-Ham Raise, and Stability Ball Planks.

In a few weeks from now I'll be going to Europe for 10 days with little access to gyms, so I want to make sure I am able to do the hardest bodyweight moves with good form (i.e. pistols, handstand pushups, etc) for good workouts while I'm gone. I'll also be hiking in Norway, so I won't be doing much strength training anyways. Looking forward to it.

Today's www.SuccessQnA.com

Q: I just graduated from bachelors and got a chance to go and study under one of the most professional businessmen in the hospitality industry in Milan. Do you have any specific suggestions or tips that I should keep in mind while learning from such people in such a new environment? I already started to learn italian and read books about the industry, but is there anything else you say I should pay attention to?

Answer:
Mari-Liis, hey, great to hear from you again, and congratulations on finishing your degree and your new venture in Milan. When you are there, pay attention to a few things. First, the details. Second, the company culture. Third, how they treat their customers. And fourth, what's the big idea that makes them different than all their competitors. Sounds like an exciting journey for you. Keep us up to date on your success. Hope that helps.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Yes, achieving your goals and making progress is hard, but what else are you going to do? Quit? Give up your self-reliance and depend on others? No, you're not going to do that. You're going to persevere and overcome the obstacles that are in your way until you achieve the success you deserve.

Today's another day, so get back on track on move closer to your dreams and goals. You can do it. Don't let yesterday or last week put you off track. You are not the mistakes of your past. You are what you can become. Make each day better than the last.

Why are we so selfish?
- http://www.earlytorise.com/why-are-you-so-selfish/

"That which is most satisfying is that which is earned. Anything received free of charge is seldom valued. You can't get something for (from) nothing. The price is too high." – Kekich Credo #38

And one from my man, Winston Wolf, in Pulp Fiction:

"If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast & need you to act fast if you wanna get out of this"-The Wolf

Add value,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: