Thursday, July 19, 2012

Getting Burned



It was a case of "So far, so good."


I was halfway through making my "Great Steak Recipe" on
Wednesday night without incident. By this point on Saturday,
the last time I made this for dinner, I had already burnt my
hand by grabbing a hot pot without an oven mitt.


And then it happened.


As I put the sliced mushrooms, onions, and zucchini into the
skillet, the melted butter and sizzling steak juices splashed
back onto my arm, leaving it covered with little red welts.


Alas, while working to improve my kitchen skills, I'm still
Craig the Kitchen Clutz
.



Frankly, I'm no superhero in the kitchen...just like how
you're no superhero when it comes to creating workouts.


And yet, too many TT readers are trying to "guess" create
their own fat loss programs. Every day on Facebook I receive
questions from readers asking "Does my workout look okay?"


The answer is No.


Your workout, that you designed yourself with no experience,
no research, and no skills, does NOT look alright.



I'm sorry.


You're going to get burned by your self-designed workout just
like I get burned by my lack of skills in the kitchen.


If you want to get real results, without the risk of overuse
injuries (a major problem when readers design their own
workouts), then you need to get the best workouts from the
fat loss masters.


And again, to be frank, there are no better trainers in the
world right now for fast fat loss workouts than John "Roman"
Romaniello and ol' CB (that's me).


Our work is regularly featured in magazines like Men's Health,
Men's Fitness, Oxygen, and even Maxim and Details. Heck, GQ
even stole pictures of me to demonstrate what a ripped body
looks like. And Roman has super-hero abs. Check his website.

The bottom line is that you don't want to get burned by your
workout...but if you keep trying to make your own and you
aren't getting results, then you need to change.

Fortunately, John and I are giving you THREE workouts for
less than the price of one - until Friday only
.

You'll get:

John's SuperHero Fat Loss Workout
My TT Power Fat Loss Program
My TT Turbulence Rises Program

When you get John's program here, just send us an email with
your receipt and we'll send you your bonus workouts.
Start by getting John's workout here

Then email us for your bonuses.

And stop getting burned by bad workout design.

It's time to go PRO on your fat loss. No more amateur hour.

Helping you get ripped the right way,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer




PS - You can only get TT Power Fat Loss and Turbulence Rises...

...as FREE bonuses when your get your copy of the TT-approved

Super Villains Fat Loss workout.

My partner in fighting fat burning crime, John Romaniello,
has just released a new get shredded workout that is so evil,
it's villainous.
Get your new workouts from SuperVillainWorkouts.com

And when you've got John's program, email me for your free
bonus at TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com

You'll get the TT Power Fat Loss Workout program AND the
TT Power Fat Loss exercise video demonstrations.

  -
Get your new insane fat loss workouts from Roman and Craig here
 


No comments: