Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vegas Workout and Comedy

I've only been here 18 hours and already had some good Vegas entertainment. This morning was some comedy in the elevator, at 5am, on my way to workout.

Drunk guy in elevator: "You going to the gym."

Me: "Yep."

Drunk guy: "We're on different schedules."

Me - "Yeah, I figured that out."

He seemed like a nice guy though, and his hooker seemed pleasant as well, if not a little quiet.

And technically, I was the weirdo in the situation because I was going to the gym at 5am in Vegas. *technically*. PS - Palazzo has a nice gym.

My Workout:

Extensive shoulder mobility warm-up (Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzAbglv7jyA)

1A) DB Close Grip Incline Press
1B) Pullup

2A) Close-Grip Pushup
2B) Wide Grip Row

3A) DB Triceps Extensions
3B) Cable External Rotations

Also, yesterday I was asked 3 amazing questions:

1) "Have you ever been arrested?" - Customs Officer

2) "Do really think Turbulence Training is the best fat loss system?" - reader mail

3) "Are you Italian?" - The barber who just gave me a 40 minute straight razor shave. My face is now as smooth as Megan Fox's butt.

BTW, the answers were 1) No. 2) Yes. 3) No, I'm Portuguese.

Oh, and I also put up this crazy poll about what kind of car I should buy next...lots of replies from TT readers...it will really help you if you are thinking of getting something new.

What kind of car/SUV should I buy?

And a couple of kickbutt mindset tips for you today:

You could just as easily change your life today as you can on New Year's Day..."New opportunity is matter of choice not calendar." - Dan Kennedy

And from Wayner:

"You've got to teach your children that what you want in life you have to earn." - Wayne Gretzky

He shoots, he scores.

Keeping you entertained,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Best Fat Loss Workouts - #truth

PS - I'm not really Portuguese.

But when I was 22, some guy asked me if I was, so I like to tell people that I am.

1 comment:

maria said...

Lol! i thought thay you are really portuguese!
i think you would love my country,for real!