Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cars-Intervals-and-Deadlines


Wednesday I was up at 4am, in the gym by 5am for a TT Meathead workout, and then on a plane to Las Vegas by 9am.

(I'm out here working with an elite group of fitness experts.)

As you can see, nothing stops me from my TT workouts.

Not even 2 more trips (totaling 3.5 hours of time wasted) to the mechanic on Tuesday. Seriously. My car is STILL not fixed.  

That's why I'm extending the 1-Year TT Membership sale:

=> Get Instant Access to All TT Fat Loss Workouts <== Price triples Thursday night

I'll likely need to get a new car soon...

Even my Mom - who is dogsitting Bally for the weekend - has told me to get a new car. And she comes from a VERY thrifty German background.

Heck, she used to sew patches on my track pants in grade school. Ah, the embarrassments of my youth. So I guess if she tells me to get a new car, then it really is time. Looks like I'm in the market for a new Bally-mobile.

You have any suggestions? I'm thinking an SUV. I drove my Mom's a few times this weekend, and it was fun. So maybe a Nissan Exterra?

Although my Dad always had GMC Sierra trucks, so I'm partial to those too...or an F150. Or maybe I can find another '97 Maxima? Ha!

Anyways, I'd love to hear your opinion...and if you want to make a suggestion, you can reply 1 of 3 ways:

1) By replying to this email

2) By posting on my FB page here

3) By posting your comment at the end of my new Interval Training blog post here (where I rank 9 different interval methods)
 
(By the way, if you ever need to reach us here at TT for any reason, those are the 3 best ways to do so. We'll get back to you ASAP!)

As for the car, I won't decide until the spring, but I appreciate the help. You're like my own little Consumer's Report Guide. Thanks!

Now while I didn't miss a workout, I did get a little behind in my writing and blogging, and as a result I didn't get this interval
blog post done until now.

It's an in-depth discussion of great interval methods for fat loss and includes 9 different interval methods RANKED from best to worst.

PLUS, as mentioned, I'm extending the TT Platinum Sale.

=> Last chance to save over $200 on the Platinum TT Workouts <= Price triples Thursday night

Don't forget...

As a Platinum TT Member, you get 1-Year Unlimited Access to the TT Fat Burning Workouts, including the current 31 Interval Training Workouts manual.

And you'll have exclusive "first dibs" on the upcoming 51 Interval Workouts manual to be released this summer.

Speaking of release, the February workout of the month, called, "The Ballantyne's Day Muscle Massacre", will be available next week...and I'm adding in a bonus Beginer TT Workout later in February.

Now you could wait until March to buy all three of those workouts separately at $29.95 each for a total of almost $90...

But I don't recommend it.

Not when you can get access to all of those, plus all 2011 fat loss workouts, plus the TT Member's forum, plus all past TT fat loss workouts - all for a one-time payment of only $95 here today.

But Thursday is the last day to take advantage of this January kick off sale, and then the price triples at midnight.

Now time to finally get some sleep before another early AM workout and a big trainer's meeting tomorrow.

Have a great day,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

No comments: