Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cold Sunday Morning Workout

So cold this morning even the dog didn't want to go for a walk. My dog is getting soft. Plus, ol' Maxima wouldn't start so I had to borrow a car to drive to the gym. But I did get to the gym early.

Today's workout:

1A) Squats
1B) Squat Jumps

2A) Good Morning
2B) Plank

3A) Lunge
3B) Back Extension

Now for a dog walk. I hope.

Movies watched yesterday: Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, and Taxi Driver. I laugh every time De Niro says "Charles Palantine".

Also, we have a great conversation going about the best fitness apps for BB, Iphone, etc. here:

Best Fitness Apps for Mobile Phones

Please add your ideas or just check out what folks are recommending. Very helpful stuff.

Have a great week,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
No-Equipment workouts to burn fat at home 
 

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Craig: Which Bourne movie did you like best?