Sunday, January 10, 2010

Workout, Washington, & Urgency

Off to Washington tonight. My first time flying this year. Washington for 3 days then Tampa till Saturday night.

Today's Workout:
1) Deadlifts
2 Rack pulls
3) Shrugs
4) Side planks

30 minutes and done.

Blender drink:
Vega, almond milk, spinach, 1 banana, blueberries, raspberries, cacao nibs, walnuts. Had with a "crunchy almond butter" & apple butter sandwich on flax bread (vege hut brand).

Now off for crazy dog walk.

But before I go, I need to give you today's kick in the butt...

Are you struggling to stick with it?

I want you to put a little urgency into your fat loss program.

IMAGINE:
What if you had to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks or you lost your job, could
you do it?

Imagine you had to go to jail if you skipped your workout to sit on the
couch instead - would you make that workout?

You just need to find compelling motivation to stick to your plan...so spend
some time in reflection on that - and find YOUR REASON.

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Creator, Turbulence Training DVDs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take the sandwich and apple, but boy those blender drinks sound nasty!

Michal said...

I have question for Craig. What was youw wheight, when TT 6-pack photo was taken? In one of your posts I've found, that we are ca. the same height, and I want to estimate, how low I have to go to be so ripped. Thank you in advance.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Michael, about 180-185 pounds.