Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Meathead Workout

Alright, so I've had my 5 days off...time to get back to training. Had a great meathead workout today at the Powerhouse gym in Tampa, Florida.

Here's how it went down:

1A) Bench
1B) Seated Row

2A) Military Press
2B) Chins

3A) Shrugs
3B) Dips

I went there with a bunch of other trainers, including:

Eric Wong, trainer at MMA Strength & Conditioning

Sean Barker, owner of Fitness for Busy Dads

Adam Steer, trainer at Bodyweight Exercise Blueprint

Deb Froelich, expert at Cellulite Circuits

Alex Maroko, young athlete trainer from Speed & Quickness Training

Rommel Acda, trainer from Washington State and owner of 10-Minute Workouts

Good times,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Turbulence Training

2 comments:

Physical Trainer for the Revolution DBC said...

Hello Craig
First off, I wanted to say that are you a big motivater in what I try to shoot for as a beginner in personal training. I follow your blog and do alot of your workouts from your TT witch are great!

I am incharge of training a group of young adult ranging from age of 14 to 21 years of age. we do ALOT of high cardo,offcenter movement, and work with more moderen dance movement. In a nutshell, it is marching band on steroids call Drum Corps International.

My question I want to ask you is
How would you take on a task like this wile applying your famous t.t. and h.i.i.t.

I know you would need more information but i want to see what you would do and see if I can incorperate it into the workout I help them with.
.
Here is my email shane.wigley@hotmail.com
please contact me when you have free time so maybe we can talk about this and fugure out something.
Thank you for your time.
Shane Wigley

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.