Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Abs Filming & Nutrition Tips

I'm taking the day off training after filming late last night. I posted the workout I filmed on the Turbulence Training Fanpage. We'll have those DVD's out in February.

Today's blender drink was:

- 1 banana, blueberries, raspberries, spinach, walnuts, flax meal, sun warrior protein, cacao nibs

I had that along with a cashew butter sandwich on toasted flax bread (Vege hut brand)

So no workout blog, but I had a guest post on my other blog today...

"7 nutrition tips plus 3 exercise tips from Isabel De Los Rios:"

=> Click here for Isabel's fat loss tips

Most people don't know this, but Isabel once struggled big-time with her weight, making the same nutrition mistakes that every busy man and woman makes today.

Please check out her tips to help you lose fat.

I particularly love tip #7.

And there's a picture of Bally the Dog up there too, in case you don't like nutrition tips but just like dogs.

And tip #3 explains why I put ground flaxseed and walnuts in my morning blender drinks.

More transformation tips coming tomorrow,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - I'm also working on...

- a Detox article (!)

- the TT Transformation program for TT members

- and a few killer fitness expert interviews. Stay tuned! 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

admin said...

by being overweight, you stand to have some serious troubles
later on that will result in you needing a doctors; and this
perhaps hospital stays, medical services, as well as
expensive DRUGS (and just to be able to prolong your life -
where you'll continue to eat even MORE!)
http://www.fatlosssecret-admin.blogspot.com/

lost2030 said...

this pattern will continue -- and THEY will get RICHER -
while you just get FATTER and SICKER (the whole time they're
just laughing at you!)