Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I guess I hate the Red Sox now...

I got the BB Bold 9700 and confirmed my apartment for NYC. Pretty big day here in Turbulence Training land.

So I guess if I'm going to be in NYC for a few months, I should start hating the red sox now? And painting my face for Ranger's games. And being embarrassed by the knicks.

I also tested out TT Adrenaline Workout A today.

It uses a new twist on old Turbulence Training to make use of a scientifically proven way to increase adrenaline in the body.

According to Professor Steve Boucher, an Australian expert on Interval Training, the increase in epinephrine (the scientific name for adrenaline) might be the reason that "high intensity intermittent exercise may result in greater fat loss in the abdomen".

Basically, it could be one of the reasons that intervals work better than cardio.

More to come on that...hoping for a January 28th early release date...I'll let TT Adrenaline out of the vault on that Thursday so you can start it up on Sunday or Monday.

Over on the TT Facebook Fanpage, I shared a butt-kicking Kekich Credo...

Kekich Credo #73. Nothing wins more often than superior preparation. Genius is usually preparation.

So for Fat Loss, you must...

1) Plan, shop, and prepare.

2) Come up with two solutions for every obstacle in your life.

3) Use a structured, professionally designed workout

4) Get social support

5) And have a mindset that ...you are going to DO this, not that you are going to "try" and do this. That's how you win.

On the food scene, I crushed two blender drinks today...one in the AM and one after I got home from the gym.

But of all the days to drop the peanut butter jar on the floor, today had to be the day Bally the Dog was busy with a bone...so I had to clean it up
myself. Anyways...

Blender Drink #1: 1 bannaa, blueberries, raspberries, almond milk, peanut butter (not the stuff from the floor though), sesame seeds, vega powder, cacao nibs...plus a toasted PB sandwich.

Blender Drink #2: blueberries, strawberries, spinach, 1 banana, vega, almond milk, and peanut butter.

And today's resources:

Here's the TT Bootcamp workout we did on saturday morning

=> Bootcamp Workout

Deadlifts tomorrow,

Craig

3 comments:

Brian said...

screw the rangers... cheer for the islanders!

Unknown said...

Welcome to NY Craig!

Unknown said...

Craig - I must have missed the news, what will you be doing in NY? What part of NYC will you be in?