Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Becoming a Better Personal Trainer

I might upset a few folks in this interview about the fitness industry and becoming a great personal trainer, but I want you to check it out.

John Izzo asked me a lot of great questions - ones I rarely get asked and we cover everything from....

- One key to fat loss nutrition
- The books you MUST read to become a better trainer
- Two exercises you need in your workouts
- THE #1 best way to get traffic to your website

Check it out here:

=> http://www.izzostrengthtraining.com/Craig_Ballantyne_Interview.html

And I apologize in advance for anything I said that offends you,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

2 comments:

Amanda Thebe said...

totally non-offensive. You didn't need the disclaimer.
People value your opinion and if they don't like what you have to say, then they can look elsewhere.
Thanks for that.

Alexander said...

Good post, very informative.