Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Be a Robot..."Do your workout" (said in robot voice)

Kekich Credo #69. There is no such thing as a good idea unless it is developed and utilized...

I say, "The best fat loss book in the world is useless without implementation. All the planning in the world is no good if you don't follow through. Become a robotic action taker. Just get it done. Even if you don't feel like it, just get started...go through the warmup, chances are you'll do the whole workout."

Today, I combined my regular workout with Workout C of the upcoming TT Transformation program.

1A) Deadlift
1B) Stability Ball Pike

2) Rack Pull - 1 set

3) Shrug - 1 set

4A) DB Split Squat
4B) Decline Close Grip Pushup

And some 20-10 intervals, including front squats...this program should be available next Friday. Good stuff.

But my work isn't done to film more TT for Abs tonight.

For todays blender drink:

Vega, almond milk, raspberries, 1 banana, spinach, blueberries, cashew butter, walnuts, flax meal...along with
an almond butter sandwich.

I had that in the AM for breakfast and then repeated after workout (plus having a chocolate milk after workout).

I need to switch up the blender drink and try some new
ingredients...hopefully something more exciting later this week.


PS - Please join the Turbulence Training Facebook fanpage for even more TT updates...

...including 5 fat loss tips I posted yesterday:


See you there!


Anonymous said...

Craig, I drink a few blender drinks through out the day! Sometimes upwards of 4 (less calorie dense drinks rather then a couple bigger dense ones)

recommendations to try and add/interchange with your drinks

Goji Berries
Maca Powder
Wheat Germ
Cinnamon (Personal favorite)
Coconut Milk (Personal favorite)
Sunflower seeds
Pumpkin seeds
Sesame seeds (Try Tahini! It can really add a wild punch to your combos)
(I like to soak my seeds overnight before tossing in the blender)


Anonymous said...

i tried kiwis in a blender drink before...horrible!!

Anonymous said...

Nice routine Craig!

Nice list, Adam. You gave me some ideas for different drinks

Kiwis aren't horrible in a blender drink. Depends on combination's.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be illegal to put Kiwi's in a blender? I mean, I think people from New Zealand are usually pretty friendly....Oh, you meant the fruit!