Tuesday, March 03, 2009

How to Lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks

Charles Baker lost 20 pounds in just over 10 weeks using Turbulence Training, Eat Stop Eat, and a few other tricks.

As a result, Charles is our Turbulence Training Success Story of the Month and wins a Platinum Membership from www.TTmembers.com.

Here's his story on losing 20 pounds in 10 weeks.

*******************************************

I weighed myself this morning after completing a 24 hour fast. I drank plenty of water yesterday, probably about 3 to 3.5 Liters. I know I drank 2 L because I have a 1L bottle at work that I filled and drank twice. The other was before I went to work and during my workout. I say this because I know I'm well hydated. Well, on to the big news. I weighed 247!

When I started this journey at the beginning of December I weighed 265. That means, Woo-hoo Down 18 Pounds!

Your question should be, how did he do this? How did he lose nearly 20 pounds in about 10.5 weeks? That's about 2 pounds per week. The answer has 7 components:

  1. Training intensely less than 3 hours per week using Turbulence Training bodyweight workouts and intervals on a stationary bike.
  2. Doing a 24 hour fast 1 or 2 times per week as outlined in Eat Stop Eat.
  3. Drinking my coffee black instead of with soy milk and sugar.
  4. Consciously increasing my water intake to above 2 L every day.
  5. Eating slightly more fresh fruits and veggies.
  6. Rarely eating a second helping at any meal.
  7. Walking for at least 30 minutes on the days when I didn't do intense workouts either as a few 10 minute walks or 30 minutes all at once.

Yep, that's it. Small changes. I worked out 5 hours or less per week. I made no drastic dietary changes. One other component is that I held myself accountable with this blog and with the TTMembers fourm. I also watched The Biggest Loser every week and I figured if those folks, who nearly all of whom weighed as much as me (most of the women ) or more than me ( all of the men ), could workout 8+ hours a day and in some instances lose 10+ pounds a week, I could certainly workout 5 hours a week and make some slight changes in my eating habits to lose a sustainable 1 to 2 pounds a week. Some of those folks have lost sixty or more pounds in the time I've lost 20 but I've been able to work my fulltime job, do things with my family, eat normally and even miss a few workouts!

I look forward to what the next ten weeks will bring!

Charles Baker

*************
Congrats Charles on losing 20 pounds in 10 weeks. That's amazing!

Visit this link to use the same program as Charles and see if you can lose
20 pounds in 10 weeks too!

=> http://www.turbulencetraining.com/

1 comment:

Best way to lose weight said...

Hi my name is alvin, for the best way to lose weight I used Phentermine that I ordered from m
Rapid Advertising: edsheaven.net to help me lose weight fast, it works like a charm, I lost a lot of fat weight without doing any hardcore exercises!