Friday, May 03, 2019

Miami workouts and Steak

My trip to Miami has been a blast.

First up, a trip to Whole foods for protein bars, haha.

Then on Wednesday morning it was a pushup workout in my hotel room because I forgot my workout shorts.

Wednesday was an all day workshop.

And then a big night...

We visited #SaltBae at his Miami restaurant and we got a picture with him and had a delicious meal... get the Meat Sushi! 

I've now visited 2 of his 13 restaurants while he was there, lol.

Thursday AM i was in the gym at 5:30 for rows and abs... and then it was day one of my Mastermind with 36 entrepreneurs from Australia, the UK, and all over North America.

Next, dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Miami, Il Gabbiano... the food was delicious, including a dangerous flourless chocolate cake.

Today it was back in the gym at 5:45am for:

1) DB BG Split Squats - 6 sets of 10!

2a) Goblet Squats
2b) DB RDL

Now for day two of the Mastermind.

"Of all the virtues we can learn no trait is more useful, more essential for survival, and more likely to improve the quality of life than the ability to transform adversity into an enjoyable challenge." – Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi




No comments: