Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Daisy Workouts

Daisy the Dog has been quite the handful for the last few days. She's getting better with the peeing and walking on a leash, although Monday was a very frustrating day.

I did some research, bought a pooch-patch (a square of real grass for the balcony), and use a lot more training treats to coax her into a walk. It's not perfect but getting better.

That's allowed life to get a little more back to normal.

Workouts have been okay.

Saturday was good because I got to Bang Fitness, my local "real gym" for bench press + RDL.

Sunday was pullups, upper back, etc.

Also went to a great steakhouse with the family for my mom's birthday - Bluebloods here in Toronto. Our seafood tower and side dishes were great, but I was disappointed with my ribeye steak. Service and atmosphere were fun. I'd go again.

Monday was off.

Tuesday my mom and sister dropped by to visit Daisy the Dog and it was a lot of fun... she got worn out and was pooped for a few hours (hurray!).

Tuesday was a tough lower body session:

1) Bulgarian Split Squats

2a) Glute Ham Pull Through
2b) Leg Curl

3a) Goblet Squats
3b) Core Training

Today I'm going back to the gym for an upper body session.

Until then, here are six great questions from Tony Robbins:

6 questions from Tony Robbins:

  • Who are you?
  • What are you made of?
  • What are you after?
  • What's preventing you from getting it?
  • What are your wounds?
  • What are you most proud of?

Rock on,

Craig

No comments: