Friday, October 27, 2017

Deadlifts and LAX

Alright, time to have one more good night's sleep before heading to the airport.

I can't believe I just spent four weeks sleeping in the same bed. 

But now I am off to Santa Monica, Chino Hills, and Scottsdale this week.

I return to Santa Monica next Saturday, then Chino Hills, and then finally get down to San Diego for my big Perfect Life Retreat event on Nov 9-10th. Then I get one more day in Santa Monica on the 12th before flying home on the 13th. 

It's going to be my BEST event by a long shot, and I also have to speak in Arizona on the 4th, and do some filming with Bedros on the 30th and the 1st. 

On the bright side, I get to go out with Jay Ferruggia for brunch three weekends in a row, so it'll be a lot of fun. Plus, Bedros time. That's always good for the heart, head, and soul.

Alright, one more workout before heading to the airport tomorrow:

1A) Deadlift
1B) Box Jump
1C) Handstand Pushup

2) Sled Push

Good times.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Reflect on something that went wrong this week. Don't regret it, but learn from it. Ask "What must I do next time?" Turn defeat into victory!

And...

Surround yourself with people who are better, smarter, happier, stronger, fitter, wealthier, friendlier, funnier, and wiser than you.

Rock on,

Craig

PS - Watch this...


Work-Life Mastery


No comments: