Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Supercharged Circuit Workout

Wow, this workout today was supercharged.

It was a simple 6 exercise circuit that smoked my legs as I experimented a few new TT workouts on myself. This is an off-week from heavy lifting for me. I'll be back under the bar on Sunday.

Today's SmokeShow SuperCharged 606 Circuit

1) Goblet Squat
2) KB Swing
3) Med Ball Slam
4) Bulgarian Split Squat
5) Power Shrug
6) Diagonal Ab Wheel Rollout

30 minutes. Tons of fun. Although my quads might not agree. We shall certainly see tomorrow when I'm running through the Tampa airport trying to catch my flight to Miami for the weekend.

I followed that up with a TT FB QnA, and was asked what supplements I take. I currently use a bunch, mostly for health.These include:

Athletic Greens
BioTrust fish oil
BioTrust Probiotic (ProX 10)
BioTrust digestive enzymes (Absorbmax)
Creatine (plain, cheap powder)
Paleo Protein Powder.

My full daily diet is here
-
http://www.earlytorise.com/my-daily-diet-of-3000-calories/


If you are struggling with fat loss, the answer is likely to be in your diet. If you want Advanced Results, you must take Advanced measures. That means no more mindless eating (handfuls of stuff here and there, etc.).

If you need more help, please check out these 3 sneaky fat loss nutrition tips:
- http://www.earlytorise.com/3-sneaky-diet-tricks-for-breakfast-lunch-and-dinner/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
You have to be tough on yourself. It is not easy to succeed. Demand more of yourself. Pay the price. Earn the rewards. That’s how it works in the real world.

Have a supercharged day,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

No comments: