Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sea Bass Good But Other Fish Bad

This is embarrassing. Recently I've been trying to eat more fish - after all, the guru's tell us that fish is one of the healthiest food choices around, right?
 
I love Chilean Sea Bass, but it's not available at a lot of restaurants...so I've had to settle for other common ones you see on most menus...which I thought were healthy until I learned that I should...
 
 
There are four specific fish to never eat. One is my favorite replacement for sea bass :( while the other is the most common fish that you've been told is healthy.
 
This is really bad news, and an embarrassing dining-out mistake I've been making. But these four fish should literally NEVER be consumed due to incredibly high levels of contamination that WILL hammer  your body with toxic inflammation...

This toxic inflammation contributes to achy joints, premature aging of the skin (as well as your heart, kidneys, and liver), difficulty losing weight, forgetfulness, feeling blue and moody, and so much more...

Take it from our colleague and top medical doctor, Dr. Phil Spiess; avoid these 4 types of fish like the plague:

 
Be careful at restaurants and in the grocery store,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: