Saturday, February 08, 2014

Free Guide to a Perfect Day

You're busy. Stressed. Struggling to get everything done.
 
Here's the solution. I'm giving you a FREE copy of my life-changing Perfect Day Productivity System ... as my Ballantyne's Day Gift to you. :)
 
 
Please share this with anyone that you think it will help. 

This unique system has helped me have the Perfect Work Day (and off-day weekends) over and over again, allowing me to design the Lifestyle of my Dreams that has brought me amazing friends, financial freedom, and the ability to work from anywhere in the world.

It is my sincere hope that it helps you have the perfect, most productive days possible. Again, please share it with your friends.

Download the free audio and report here
 
Listen to it again and again, or print out the report if you prefer to learn by reading, as I do.

Personal productivity, success, and "getting stuff done" are important to me and it is our goal to help you with this through the advice we deliver through our daily tips at EarlyToRise.com. If there's anything I can help you with in this respect, let me know.

Hope you are having a perfectly awesome and productive day,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Know what I'm doing today?
 
Absolutely NOTHING online or with my phone.
 
I'm taking what I call a "Device Free Day" today.
 
That means no Internet, no computer, and no cell phone. 
 
It's liberating.
 
It will be all family time, fitness, and fun time. And since I'll be with my family, no one will need to call my cell phone in an "emergency". That's why I won't need to check it. 
 
Everything else can wait.
 
See if you can organize a day like this.
 
No cell phone. No Internet. No Computer.
 
Just you, the people you love, and your unstressed mind.
 
Treat yourself to a Device Free Day.
 
Treat yourself to a better life.
 
It all starts with putting more Structure into your life so that you have more Freedom. Sounds weird, right? Let me explain in my proven system here:
 
 
Let me know what you think!
 
PPS - Happy Ballantyne's Day Week!
 
Wait, you weren't calling Valentine's Day all this time, were you? ;)


--
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

No comments: