Friday, February 14, 2014

Forgot something about Isabel!

LOL, that last blog post title didn't make much sense.

Here: http://www.turbulencetraining.blogspot.ca/2014/02/isabel-is-in-air.html

I forgot this:

Isabel was “in the air” on Ballantyne’s Day for some strange reason…She and I make a great 1-2 punch in fitness. Today we received the following two success stories…

“Craig, I just wanted you to know a couple of things; this morning I reached a new low in my inspiring business but was lifted up after reading yesterday's ETR "How to Find Good People in Your Life" along with the inspiration in your writing. Secondly,we have something in common...Isabel DE Los Rios - a woman whom I also respect with my entire life. I'm one of her 208,000 followers who by her guidance allowed me to lose over 87 pounds within 18 months. I thank you for your inspirational writing!” – Les Wallack

“We started Isabel's Beyond Diet & your Turbulence Training beginner level 1&2 at the start of 2014 & we both have lost 10 lbs & are feeling better.” – Paul Duma 

Whew, now I feel better for clearing that up.

Have a great weekend!

--
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

No comments: