Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Squat and Rock Circuit

Another great day getting back under the bar for a heavy lifting session. Three plates per side on squats. Wasn't as strong as I hoped to be, but still a good set.

Workout went like this:

1A) Squat
1B) Cable Abs

2A) Good Morning
2B) Front Squat

Started with a big warm-up, ended with a protein shake and Facebook QnA down at the local coffee shop. Great times. I love this routine that keeps me pumped up even though it is has been one heck of a winter here in Canadia.

Not interested in heavy barbell workouts, don't worry, I've got you covered.

BE the ROCK in someone's life ... and do this Rock Circuit
- http://www.earlytorise.com/be-the-rock/

Kickbutt Dog Wisdom of the Day:
Wag more, whine less.

And I want to share this wonderful feedback from an ETR Gratitude Journal user...

"I just gave your ETR gratitude journal to a friend in the hospital tonight. He is doing well for the moment, but the doctors weren't sure if he was going to make it through the last couple days. He has been struggling with staying positive and I thought he could use some help. I know that nothing helps me keep things in perspective like gratitude. That virtue has helped me so many times. I hope it can help him too and give him something to work on while he recovers. If he can turn his attitude he can find joy even in the midst of struggle."

Learn more about the 5 minutes that will change your life
- http://www.earlytorise.com/journal/

Off to do some waggin,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: