Friday, September 28, 2012

Questions for you

Do you use drop sets or down sets when you do heavy lifting?

Once a month I use a down set after squats and deadlifts and go for reps to failure...anyone else do this in any way shape or form?

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Questions:
To find out what to do with your life, ask yourself: "What is my purpose/higher calling here on earth?" "What did my higher power put me here on this earth to do?" "Who was I put here to serve?" (this helps you determine your "niche market") "What skill/ability do I have that NO ONE else in the world can do better?" "What do I want my legacy to be?"

And 4.8/5 stars for this important article on the key to successful living
- http://www.earlytorise.com/the-great-key-to-successful-living/

Off to Germany tomorrow,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: