Off to film some videos for www.EarlytoRise.com today, so no training today. Tomorrow I'm back in the gym with a Meathead Upper Body workout. You'll also hear more about the new TT Thermogenic-30 program.
Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Keep on doing great things and being a good person. Today, 5 people will notice. Tomorrow, 7. Next week, 11. Next month, 55. Six months from now, 1571. And so on and so on. The good things you are doing ARE being noticed. The world is noting your commitment to excellence. Stay strong. Persevere through the dips with passion. Celebrate the small successes and commit to overcoming the obstacles. Because what else could we do, quit? No, not an option.
You can't do anything about the past. You can't do anything about the behavior of others. You don't control them. But you do control your own thoughts and actions. Stay true to your vision no matter what goes on around you.
And finally, from Mark Ford...
"Most rich people get that way by consistently doing five things:
1) They understand and manage their debt. They don't let debt manage them.
2) They spend their money wisely, getting maximum value for every dollar.
3) They continuously work to increase both their active and their passive incomes.
4) They are aggressive savers, far outpacing their peers.
5) They are disciplined investors. When they find a good strategy, they stick with it."
Read all of Mark's advice here:
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer