Sunday, April 08, 2012

My Toughest Interval Workout

No MRT today, but some intervals. I've found the right challenge for me. It's 9mph at 6% incline for 1 minute with 90 seconds off. Getting 6 of those is tough on the heart and lungs (not so much on the legs). Good Tough Mudder training.

That's my toughest interval training workout going these days.

Second toughest is the 10mph at 10% for 15 seconds.

I'll get back to working on those when I return to Canada later this week.

In the meantime, check out my Thailand photos at:

www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

Today's Kick
Be proud of the healthy changes you are making in your life. There are many more folks secretly wishing someone will take charge and be a healthy role model for them. It might not happen overnight, but if you continue to lead by healthy example - without preaching or being condescending - you can build an entourage of social support and people who want to be healthy like you.

"Whatever your dreams are, start taking them very, very seriously." – Barbara Sher

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: