Tuesday, April 24, 2012

If Dr. Evil was a trainer

So my favorite line from the Austin Powers movies is where Dr. Evil says:

"It's DR. Evil...I didn't go to six years of evil medical school to be called Mr., thank you very much."

Likewise...I didn't go six years of college (for my Master's Degree) and spend over a decade in the gym training folks to keep my workouts to myself.

That's why I put together this video session from last year's 1st ever Turbulence Training Summit that shows you how I design MRT workouts.

Watch the full session here for free

We talk about bodybuilder training, athlete workouts, bodyweight exercises, and EVERYTHING that has gone into the legendary Metabolic Resistance Training system.

You'll see the methods behind my metabolic madness.

And make sure to join us at the 2nd TT Summit in June,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - I'm taking this video down on Thursday.

Make sure to watch it ASAP.

No comments: