Thursday, April 05, 2012

Bangkok Wrapup

Did a decent hotel room workout at the St. Regis in Bangkok. Great hotel. Relatively well priced, too.

The gym was okay, and I did my best with a smith machine for legs. It's okay to do RDL's and split squats with the smith machine. I don't use it for squatting though. Add in some lunge jumps (to start) and some 1-leg RDL's and that was a decent leg workout.

I also posted a view from the hotel pool in Bangkok...probably the only time you'll see a golf course inside of a race track.

Check it out on my Facebook page at www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

How to triple your productivity (good tip for workouts too)
- http://www.earlytorise.com/identify-the-magic-time-to-get-more-done/

Truth about my business failures
- http://internetindependence.com/the-truth-about-business-failures

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

1 comment:

Act With Purpose said...

Awesome. I was in BKK 2 weeks ago at Pathumwan Princess Hotel at MBK shopping centre (nr that race track). FYI theres quite a good commercial gym at the hotel with trainers who will spot you if you need help. Enjoy your travels!
Andy from Sydney