Thursday, April 05, 2012

Bangkok Wrapup

Did a decent hotel room workout at the St. Regis in Bangkok. Great hotel. Relatively well priced, too.

The gym was okay, and I did my best with a smith machine for legs. It's okay to do RDL's and split squats with the smith machine. I don't use it for squatting though. Add in some lunge jumps (to start) and some 1-leg RDL's and that was a decent leg workout.

I also posted a view from the hotel pool in Bangkok...probably the only time you'll see a golf course inside of a race track.

Check it out on my Facebook page at

How to triple your productivity (good tip for workouts too)

Truth about my business failures

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

1 comment:

Andy said...

Awesome. I was in BKK 2 weeks ago at Pathumwan Princess Hotel at MBK shopping centre (nr that race track). FYI theres quite a good commercial gym at the hotel with trainers who will spot you if you need help. Enjoy your travels!
Andy from Sydney