Thursday, September 29, 2011

Outdoor Workout on the Farm Without Farming

Yeah, I know, I go to the farm and I have to use Kettlebells and a TRX just to get a workout. I should be baling hay and slopping pigs. (Slopping a pig is a like kettlebell snatch, I think.)

My legs are still sore from the 24-7 Fat Loss bodyweight workout I filmed the other day, so deadlifts will have to wait until tomorrow. Today hit the backyard out at the farm with ol' Bally the Dog doing kb presses, some TRX moves, and some power wheel ab exercises.

But the truth is we don't have anything left to 'farm' out on the farm. Here's how it all went down...literally:

=> Get Out of Your Comfort Zone

By the way, I have THREE TRX's that I'll be giving away to TT readers next week...and I took some photos of the weird places where I use my TRX here on the farm. Will share soon.

Training resources for you today:
Haha...funny article here from Certified Turbulence Trainer Mike Whitfield...Metabolic Shampoo vs Strength Conditioner? Epic battle

- Metabolic Resistance Training Strength Workouts

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Today is about getting out of the ol' comfort zone. It is something everyone deals with and struggles to overcome. But unless we get out of our comfort zone, the reality is that we won't make breakthroughs in our lives, our fitness, or our fat loss. You simply can't coast through life if you want to get better.

"Life is like a snowball. The important thing is finding wet snow and a really long hill." – Warren Buffet.........the sooner we can find 'our thing', 'our purpose', and 'our mission', the sooner we can get it going, build momentum, and start making our lives and businesses into what they have the potential to be. Keep searching, keep working and keep going. Never give up.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - This is really cool...

I'm proud to know this guy...even though, after knowing him for 4 years, I'm still not sure if this is his real name -
http://www.jasonleister.com/5-questions-with-matt-smith/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Are your kettlebell workouts no longer available? When the page comes up, it just has a little bit of information but no way to purchase it. Could you please give me the link?
Thank you!

Mon said...

Thank you for your help Craig, I hope the blessings keep on coming for you!